Lab Companion – Forced Convection Ovens (Programmable)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Unattended operation is absolutely available with the intelligent programmable controller.
with optional viewing window.
Intelligent program control
- 10 programs available for temperature ramp up and dwell control.
- 10 steps per a program and 99 hours 59 minutes per a step.
- Stored programs are easily linkable.
- Programs can be repeated up to 99 cycles.
- Pre-heating and heating time are settable before program starts.
- Temperature range from ambient 10°C to 250°C.
- Microprocessor PID control.
- Three point temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Forced air convection ensures optimal air circulation, temperature uniformity, and short heat-up time.
- Fan speed control by an analog dial prevents powdered samples from blowing away. (optional)
- Adjustable dual slide vents for inner vapor circulation.
- Intuitive touch screen LCD controller with easy icons and logical menus.
- Dual wait on/off timer modes. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.)
- Digital input and output control function for interlocking external devices.
- Rounded inner chamber corners for easy cleaning and optimal airflow.
- Corrosion-resistant incoloy sheath heating element and stainless steel interior.
- Threefold tempered-glass window provides clear inside view of the chambers. (optional)
- RS-232 interface for external control and data collection.
- Monitor via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected (mobile monitoring system) connection. (when purchased LC GreenBox)
- Keypad lock function prevents accidental changes during operation.
- Automatic run after power interruption.
- Over-temperature and over-current protection.
- Audible and visible open door alarms.