Lab Companion – Hotplate Stirrers (Advanced)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Digital heating and stirring control with high advanced features such as auto-tuning and various control modes.
Performance & Convenience
- Microprocessor PID temperature control.
- Feedback control allows constant stirring speed.
- Auto-tuning and temperature calibration functions.
- Multi-functional temperature control modes. (optimal / fast / slow / user / point)
- Optimum heating level is adjustable from 0 to 100%.
- Integrated design of the heater and the top plate provides exceptional heat transfer rate and quick heat up capability.
- Fast and precise stirring operations are enabled by BLDC motor and special magnet with extremely strong magnetic coupling power.
- Smooth-start mechanism provides virtually no decoupling of stir bars even with viscous media.
- Instant halt of the stirring operation.
- Precise temperature is set by digital display and optimum heating level is adjustable.
- Advanced dual wait on/off timer modes.
– User can set timer to starts immediately after the timer setting or only after reaching the set temp.
- Separate operation RUN/STOP button.
- Provided temperature probe detects the actual temperature of media in real time. (PT100, max. 250℃, SN-8-4 connector sensor)
- Hot top warning Indicator, built in thermal shut off, current limit protection.
- High and low temperature limit setting for user convenience and safety.
- ※ CSA except for TS-18QG. / ※ RoHS except for TS-17SG, 18QG.