Lab Companions – Heating & Cooling Block
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Outstanding temp. compensation function for precise temperature control.
Rapid cooling and heating in centrifuge tubes, sample vials, micro tubes within the broad temperature range.
- Wide temperature control range from amb. -20 to 95°C with rapid cool down and heat-up times.
- Precision accuracy of ±0.1°C is ensured by PID controller.
- Temperature calibration.
- Memory function of programs allowing relevant parameters of each program step to be stored.
– Up to 10 programs allowed for memory storage.
– Up to 10 steps allowed for each program.
- Optimal heat transfer is achieved by the tight coupling design of the main body and the corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum blocks.
- Cooling is controlled by peltier elements for an energy efficient compact design.
- Bright VFD display with responsive touch buttons.
- Advanced dual wait on/off timer modes.
– User can set timer to starts immediately after the timer setting or only after reaching the set temperature.
- Transparent lid allows easy sample monitoring and even temperature distribution.
- Blocks can be easily interchanged by the included block lifter
- Self-diagnostic function identifying errors.
- Over-temperature and over-current protection.
- Its polypropylene main body is highly chemical-resistant and easy-to-clean.