Lab companions – Recirculating Coolers (General)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Providing a constant temperature control and high cooling efficiency.
- Temperature range from 3°Cto 40°C.
- High cooling capacity up to 7.1kW at 20°C.
- Powerful circulating pumps up to 40L/min., 4.3 bar.
- Refrigerating system is designed to reduce energy consumption and maximize refrigerating efficiency.
- Pump pressure can be controlled using a by-pass function. (for H type)
- Clear and easy-to-use LCD display. (resolution 0.1°C)
- Bright LED water level indicator can be seen from a distance.
- Built in pressure gauge for checking pump pressure at a glance.
- High/low pressure gauges for condition diagnosis of refrigerating system at a glance. (for H type)
- Wide filling inlet for easy and safe pouring of solution into the unit.
- Suitable model is selectable between magnetic pump, centrifugal pump.
- Double service valve prevents refrigerant leakage for easy maintenance.
- Removable gridded vent for easy maintenance of condenser.
- Built-in casters for easy transport and installation.
- Self-diagnostic function identifying errors.
- Complete safety protection system with warning alarms.
– Low fluid level and dry-running protection; when triggered shows an error symbol on the display and an audible buzzer sound.
– Over-temperature protection; If the equipment operates at over maximum temperature due to external environment, user can simply identify the error with a visual signal or an audible buzzer sound.
– Over-current circuit breaker.
- Eco-friendly R-404A refrigerant use for environmental protection.
- Splash-proof keypad.