The 575/578 sources are precise, efficient, linear UHV multi-pocket electron beam sources, ideal for research and development, as well as production applications.
The Telemark linear UHV sources are the leader in MBE applications and afford MBE users material options never before available.
The models 575/578 are unique for their compact size and the capability to supply up to 9 pockets. This, combined with an 8/10kW power rating, makes the 575 and 578 the most versatile linear, multi-pocket UHV electron beam sources available in the market place.
These models also incorporate all the unique design features that have made the Telemark electron beam sources the most widely used E-beam evaporation sources in the world.
575/578 Options include: 10” CFF or 12” CFF mounting, linear UHV source shutter assembly, UHV pocket indexing assemblies, heat restricting cooling shrouds and rail guide assemblies for easy source removal and installation for servicing.
Telemark is happy to customize these UHV sources for upgrading your existing system. Please contact Telemark to discuss your specific UHV linear source needs.
The 6kW model 568 source is available for applications where a 8” CF flange mounted source is required.
- Mounted on 10” CFF (DN200CF) flange (575) or 12” CFF flange (578) with all feedthroughs (optional CF flange configurations available)
- Pumps down to 10-11 torr
- Automatic motorized indexer available as an option
- Electro-pneumatic shutter available as an option
- Water-cooled cryo-shield available as an option
- Integral sealed XY Sweep coils
- Designed for ease of use and maintainability
- Long filament life with 270° beam deflection
- Emitter assembly secured by single screw for easy filament replacement