Telemark near UHV (10-9 torr) ebeam sources (e-gun) are supplied with magnetic fluid feedthrough rotation assemblies. Telemark sources utilize 270⁰ beam deflection. Installation kits, source shutters and pocket indexers can be supplied. Please contact Telemark for your near UHV source needs.
- ROTATABLE HEARTH IS REMOVABLE FOR EASY CLEANING OR CHANGING OF CRUCIBLES
- 270° beam deflection (Hidden Filament)
- Proprietary, patented water cooling design means longer crucible life and more consistent evaporation of material
- Rugged, reliable construction
- Designed for ease of use and maintainability
- Permanent magnet for primary beam positioning to provide improved control of evaporation process
- Durable emitter assembly with unique design for increased filament life and simple maintenance
- Plug-in emitter assembly for easy filament replacement
- Side or bottom crucible rotation drive
- Most components are maintained in stock
- A Source can normally be delivered in one-two weeks ARO
Improved Source Magnetics Reduce Beam Curl
A range of new sources have been introduced which incorporate a significant change from the traditional magnetic field design, providing a much straighter beam path through the melt material, thus increasing the usable portion of the melt inventory and producing a more uniform and predictable evaporant cloud. These sources can be supplied with the optional Arc-Suppression or self-sealing cover plate.