Wiggens – Stir Mantles – EMS103P
stirring capability：5~750rpm, Temperature：450℃
Aluminum Housed Mantles
* Rigid housing provides strength and durability while supporting the weight of the vessel
* Fabric interior to softly nest glass vessels and reduce the chance of thermal shock
* Adaptable to most vessels including larger sizes
* Withstands 4500C internal operating temperature, enough power for most applications
* Can be adapted to special applications with custom sizes, bottom holes, and special electrical devices
* Feet on smaller sizes designed to provide stability and promote cooler exterior temperatures
* The StirMantle adds electromagnetic stirring capability (50-750 rpm) to the Series TM heating mantle for spherical asks.
Heating and stirring are independent; choose either or both. Speed is easily adjusted by a single dial on the StirControl II.
* The StirControl II creates and synchronizes the magnetic eld. When restarting (as for removal and reinsertion of the ask),
Wiggens exclusive “Synchrostart” feature maintains linkage between the eld and the bar. The StirControl II connects to
the StirMantle by cord, so it may be placed outside corrosive hood atmospheres and is easily accessible.
* StirControl II, connecting cords, and stir bar. Completely grounded and fused.