Lab Companion – Vortex Mixer
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Low profile design and highly touch sensitive sensor reduce wrist stresses when pushing and holding experiment tools resulting in less fatigue and less unpleasant feeling .
- Well-balanced design and optimized safety features.
- Low-profile with small footprint ideal for use on lab benches and within fume hoods or clean benches.
- On touch operation mode, real-time and dynamic mixing made even with gentle touch.
– Every point of the top surface is highly reactive to gentle touch due to widely built in sensitive sensors.
- Selective mixing modes with variable speed control knob.
– VM-96A: Touch / Continuous / High-continuous.
– VM-96T: Touch / Continuous.
- Built-in LED lamps in case of VM-96A for easy recognition of the mixing mode selected.
- Sparkless BLDC motor adopted for safety, quick acceleration, and low maintenance.
- Built-in safety features against overload and over current.
- Chemically resistant polypropylene molded exterior.
- Wide range of accessories available.