PLASMA THERM- Vision 410 PECVD
The Vision 410 PECVD is a film deposition system for R&D, open load production for semiconductor fabrication and material science research. The small footprint, low cost, ease of use and….
The Vision 410 PECVD is a film deposition system for R&D, open load production for semiconductor fabrication and material science research. The small footprint, low cost, ease of use and superior performance makes the Vision 410 an ideal candidate for a wide range of uniform, high quality films.
The quality is built into the system and installation time is minimized with easy, clear and concise instructions to get the tool operational. The reliable hardware and easy to use CORTEX® operating software makes the Vision 410 ideal for researchers and production alike.
- Open Load for easy access enabling single or batch processing
- High temperature electrode up to 350°C
- 406 mm platen for increased load capacity and high throughput
- Optimized showerhead design for superior uniformity
- 600w, 13.56 MHz electrode
- Adjustable stress and refractive index (R/I) control
- Heated chamber components for superior cleanliness
- Compact footprint (<1.0 m2)
- Best-of-breed components for fast availability of parts
- CE/UL compliant
- Robust design with high reliability
- CORTEX® Windows based operating system
- Data Logging and recipe management
- Integrated endpoint control for both deposition and in-situ clean
- Real time process data display
- Alarm history and corrective actions logged with easy access
- Multiple User Access – Full access, Maintenance and operator levels
- Extensive deposition process library with known starting recipes
- Multiple film capabilities with control of rate, uniformity, stress and R/I
- Typical films: Silicon Dioxide (SiO2), Silicon Nitride (SiNx), Silicon Carbide (SiC), amorphous silicon (a-Si), and Silicon Oxy Nitride (SiOxNy )