For applications requiring large evaporation materials inventory (e.g. multiple or thick layers, extended throw distances) the Model 295 Source provides a wide range of crucible sizes including 6x 100cc, 16x 15cc, 10x 40cc, and a 1486cc trough. The Model 298 electron beam sources has crucible pocket sizes up to 16x 100cc and a trough of 2880cc. Available in 10Kw or 15Kw versions, with Arc-Suppression available as an option.
Please contact Telemark with your ebeam source requirements for model and configuration assistance.
- ROTATABLE HEARTH IS REMOVABLE FOR EASY CLEANING OR CHANGING OF CRUCIBLES
- 270° beam deflection (Hidden Filament)
- Proprietary, patented water cooling design means longer crucible life and more consistent evaporation of material
- Rugged, reliable construction
- Designed for ease of use and maintainability
- Permanent magnet for primary beam positioning to provide improved control of evaporation process
- Durable emitter assembly with unique design for increased filament life and simple maintenance
- Plug-in emitter assembly for easy filament replacement
- Side or bottom crucible rotation drive
- Most components are maintained in stock
- A Source can normally be delivered in one-two weeks ARO
Improved Source Magnetics Reduce Beam Curl
A range of new sources have been introduced which incorporate a significant change from the traditional magnetic field design, providing a much straighter beam path through the melt material, thus increasing the usable portion of the melt inventory and producing a more uniform and predictable evaporant cloud. These sources can be supplied with the optional Arc-Suppression or self-sealing cover plate.